131 South Saint John Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91105
Date and time
Sat., September 10, 2022
5:00 PM – 7:00 PM (PDT)
mobilizing for the midterms
The future of California is in our hands. As we approach the 2022 midterm elections, we are at a critical crossroads for our state—with record-high inflation, imposing vaccine mandates and mismanagement of taxpayers’ money. It’s time to voice our values and be the change.
Join us on September 10 in Pasadena, CA at “Mobilizing for the Midterms,” an evening with Lieutenant Governor Mark Robinson, Attorney Mat Staver and host Tony Kim. Our keynote speakers will be sharing strategic keys to mobilize, inform and encourage Californians to fight for the future of our state.
We’ll be kicking off the event with a prayer gathering before the main speakers session. This will be a time for the Church to unite and contend for revival and reformation in California. (More details below.)
- Time: 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
- Location: Ambassador Auditorium – Lower Lobby
Evening Speakers Event
- Time: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Location: Ambassador Auditorium
- Keynote Speakers: Mark Robinson and Mat Staver. Hosted by Tony Kim.
- Admission: $5 (*Please note: The admission fee is to deter antagonistic political groups from sabotaging Revive California events.)
- The evening speakers event will be in person and live-streamed.
- Registration is required. Seating is limited.
September – November
40 days of prayer & fasting
September 30 – November 8
Prayer Warriors, it’s time to unite in prayer and fasting for godly leaders in our government. Mando Matthews, an Advisory Board member of Revive California and leader in prayer initiatives throughout America, will be leading us in 40 Days of Prayer and Fasting. Join our “Praying for California” Facebook page to participate in daily intercession over our government, our state and our nation!