131 South Saint John Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91105
Date and time
Sat, July 16, 2022
10:00 AM – 9:30 PM PDT
LEAVE MY CHILD ALONE
A battle is raging for the soul of America. Like never before, our values are being attacked on all sides—from critical race theory in our schools to the LGBTQ agenda in corporate America, even to the point of parents being labelled “domestic terrorists.” Enough is enough. It’s time to reclaim the right to parent our children.
Join us on July 16 in Pasadena, CA, for “Leave My Child Alone,” a one-day seminar and gala featuring a keynote address from former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany and internationally recognized author Dutch Sheets. We are announcing a winning team of speakers—including host Ché Ahn, Marc Little, Senator Shannon Grove, Jim Garlow, Dran Reese, Jim Franklin, Kelly Schenkoske, Laura Sextro, Beth Ahlers, Sue Ahn, Tony Kim and more—to strategize, equip and inspire us to fight “as one” for the future of our state.
As California goes, so goes the nation. Now is the time to see revival and reformation in California.
- Time: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
- Speakers: Ché Ahn, Marc Little, Senator Shannon Grove, Dran Reese, Jim Franklin, Kelly Schenkoske, Laura Sextro, Beth Ahlers, Sue Ahn, Tony Kim and more.
Pastors Lunch with Dr. Ché Ahn & Dr. Jim Garlow
- Time: 12:30 PM – 2:00 PM.
- If you are a pastor and would like to attend the lunch, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Time: 7:00 PM – 9:15 PM.
- Keynote Speakers: Kayleigh McEnany and Dutch Sheets.